There are many non-synthetic substances that can be obtained from plant cannabis sativa and cannabis indica. Such substances are marijuana, ganja, Mary Jane, cannabis, chronic, grass, dope, pot etc. The color of marijuana is green but it can vary with change in climate and environment. Cannabis is also acted as medicine for various diseases as it has psychoactive and therapeutic qualities in it. The cannabis plant can grow up to five meters in height in the wild. Marijuana should be taken in a small amount as its addiction can affect different walks of life. Though marijuana use is legal in the most of the states of the United States, it continues to be the most abused drug in the most powerful country in the world.
Marijuana has several medical characteristics if used in limited quantity. However, one should not be addicted towards it. There are several ill effects of using marijuana for a long term as well.
There can be following effects of using cannabis for Long-Term
- It can cause apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivation.
- It also affects learning the power and can reduce the ability to learn and retain information.
- It may affect personality such Inability to understand things clearly and sudden swing in mood.
- It suppresses the immune system.
- Reduced resistance to common illnesses
- A heavy marijuana smoker usually suffers an impact on the brain and body, from getting memory issues, to damaging lungs.
Precautions while using Cannabis
- Be aware of your surroundings and find an appropriate place to use cannabis.
- Take the amount of cannabis that you can handle and within your limits. If it you feel an excess of tiredness, don’t use it if you are feeling stressed about being alert and focused.
- Respect people in your surroundings; do not smoke in nonsmoking areas.
- Educate yourself about the rights and wrongs; health risks, legal laws, and penalties of using it.
- Don’t use it before going to your workplace or school, unless and until you have a medical reason to do so. Your employer won’t ignore if one of his employees is high, stoned or drunk on the job.
For cannabis culture magazine, visit us.