What is GKN?
GKN is a marijuana culture magazine which stands for Goddess Knowledge News. It promotes the Cannabis Community. In this magazine you will discover articles written on Spirituality, Holistic Health, Going Green, Do It Yourself Projects, THC-Infused Recipes and much more life-enhancing compositions. Whether or not you are a fan of indulging in cannabis, we’d like to assure you that this magazine is still for you because there is a little something for everyone in these articles. Our main motive is aware the innocents with the current stories and affairs related to cannabis.
Geographical information about Cannabis
Cannabis is a species of flowering plant in the family Cannabaceae. Marijuana plants grow best in the tropical and Mediterranean climate where light and dark cycles seem to be evident. It is mostly found in central Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The number of species within the genus is disputed. Three species may be recognized, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. Cannabis has long been used for hemp fiber, for hemp oils, for medicinal purposes, and as a recreational drug. Industrial hemp products are made from cannabis plants selected to produce an abundance of fiber.
Therapeutic use of cannabis
- Several studies have demonstrated the therapeutic effects of Cannabinoids for nausea and vomiting in the advanced stages of illnesses such as cancer and AIDS.
- Marijuana use can be used to treat and prevent the eye disease glaucoma, which increases pressure in the eyeball, damaging the optic nerve and causing loss of vision.
- According to a study published in Journal of the American Medical Association in January 2012, marijuana does not impair lung function and can even increase lung capacity.
- Marijuana users claim that its use reduced anxiety, which helps in improving the smoker’s mood and act as a sedative in low doses.
- Patients with inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis could benefit from marijuana use, studies suggest.
Legalization of Medical Marijuana
Marijuana is a B-Grade soft drug which is normally used for medical and recreation activities. After the great efforts of marijuana supports and cannabis models finally, it gets the legal status in the United States of America. There are 29 states and DC where medical marijuana gets the legal status with some limits. Obama administration had chosen not to prosecute users operating in compliance with local medical and recreational marijuana laws.
Marijuana Lifestyle: The better substitute for alcoholic drink
Marijuana lifestyle is a way of living life by using medical marijuana. Most of the people have a mentality regarding marijuana is that it have more side effects on the human body. But they don’t know that marijuana has more positive effects in various diseases like AIDS, Cancer, and glaucoma. But marijuana should not be the intake in the form of smoke. It should be the intake in some other forms like pills and liquids. In liquid form, it is the best substitute for the alcoholic drink. Alcohol cause lots of side effects like liver damage, health weakness but on the other hand, there are no such side effects of marijuana use.